Here are seven reasons Jeremy Lin deserves to be signed by an NBA team after his stint in the G League:
1. 43% 3 point shooting on a decent sample size of 20/47
2. 2nd best overall player I've seen in D league after Kevin Porter Jr. KPJ has a really good chance to be more than just a starter but special in the NBA.
3. Playing on a back to back Jeremy looked stronger in the second game. He is getting healthy and finding his legs
4. Wily vet presence has team competing well no matter who he is playing with. Amazing mentor on and off the court. See Trey Young and Nico Mannion
5. Numbers don't lie. One free throw make away from the 50/40/90 club, impressive even in limited games
6. Defense. Taking charges, blocking shots, competing, JLin defensive IQ is showing well and his strength helps him guard 2's and 3's
7. Shooting lights out from everywhere. Mid range pull ups, floaters, finishing, hitting corner 3's and pull up 3's.
What are some of your reasons?