I believe this game totally exposed lots of things we've been talking about for a long time.
1. Patrick Beverly is a backup player and should have never been playing over Jeremy in the 4th, ever. This was just absurd and sure looks stupid now. He'll probably end up like Acie Law and Charles Jenkins.
2. The PF position is really really bad. They needed to get a veteran PF like a Jermaine O'Neil at the least. DMo is not ready and Thomas Robinson is just awful. This guy is a lottery pick and can't make uncontested layups. They'll have decent games here and there but they're just too young and not good enough.
3. Harden's D is huge problem for this team. Klay Thompson was just wide up all game. Harden's defensive fundamentals are so bad. He puts in the effort when he feels like it but it is not consistent. There is no accountability for him on D because he provides so much on O.
4. Iso Harden doesn't work against solid D. Klay T. has played him well every game this season. I believe his shooting % against the Warriors is in the 30's.
5. Chandler Parsons is a nice solid player but not all that. Most think he is a better player then JLin which is silly. He is great for a 2nd round pick but Harden and Jeremy really make things so much easier for him. I'd even take Gordan Hayward and Tobias Harris over him anytime.
6. Jeremy Lin needs to shoot close to 15 times per game and needs the ball in his hands more if this team is going to make the playoffs.