1. Jeremy makes the cover of Time magazine. What's next?
2. Jeremy played AAU ball like all of the top ballers. Who was the toughest guy he faced? Kevin Durant, who is actually a month younger than Jeremy.
3. JLin worked very hard this summer with Doc Shepler (coached JLin's coach, Peter Diepenbrock at Burlingame HS) on his shooting. Doc said Jeremy shot consistently over 70% on all his three point shooting drills. "He's the best shooter I've ever trained" said Doc who has worked with High School and College players for over 30 years. I believe when Melo gets back, Jeremy will go off with his 3 point shooting.
4. Coach Pete is headed to New York and I hear he's gonna be sitting next to Spike Lee on Sunday. Check out this great interview with him at the bottom.
5. I'm very happy for Roger Montgomery, Jeremy's agent. Great guy. He must be very, very, very busy lately.
6. The depleted New Orleans Hornets are up next. Backup PG Greivis Vasquez will likely start is playing well. However, look for Jeremy to have a little extra motivation. Vasquez and JLin both worked out for Memphis in 2010 and the Grizzlies picked Vasquez with the 28th pick in the 1st round. He was later traded to the Hornets.
7. Didn't look like Jeremy had any problem with Isiah Thomas and the Kings this time. Jeremy definitely had his swag on early in this one. Check out the highlights below.