If you don't have the NBA League Pass, you gotta get it. These Knicks games are so intense as everyone is trying to stop the Lin-Sanity. Too bad we had to hear the Nets announcers and their constant whining of "Jeremy can't go left". It had to be repeated at least 25-30 times. I'm also getting sick of the "its the system" excuse as to why Jeremy is setting all these statistical records. Another common excuse is "this is the first time we saw him play, now we have the scouting report on him". This may be true but how about these reasons that Jeremy could use but won't:
1. It's the first time he's ever played in the game with Melo and most of these players together at the same time. He didn't practice once with Tyson before playing in a game with him. Same with Stat.
2. The amount of minutes he's played in his career, it's like he's a rookie in his 20th game.
3. He is seeing all of these defenses for the first time and they are putting their best defender on him and game planning to stop him like he is Lebron.
4. Deron Williams is a career .35 % 3 point shooter, he was 8-14 tonight. He got hot and there was no hedging from the Knicks bigs off of the screen to help. Makes no sense from a coaching standpoint.
5. He had a knee operation this past summer so is probably only about 85-90% full strength.
6. The Knicks are just a horrendous team without him. Once he is off the floor, it's just one on one. They need him to be on the floor 40+ minutes.
7. He's not getting any DWade type calls yet.