We are currently in the process of arranging an interview with Jeremy and would love to ask him some questions from our readers. We can't guarantee, obviously, how many reader questions we'll be able to ask, but will try to ask as many as possible. We don't know exactly when the interview will occur (Jeremy's folks are trying to fit us in but there are no guarantees; especially if Jeremy gets picked up by a team in the next few days), but we want to be prepared for the interview at a moment's notice so get your questions in now! So if you have a question you'd like us to ask Jeremy, please share it in the comments below!
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Sunday, April 4, 2021
Happy Easter! Because He has risen, we can live in...— Jeremy Lin (@JLin7) April 4, 2021
Steph in solidarity through love and hope:
Monday, March 22, 2021
Kane Ma, the former North Carolina Tar Heels basketball player, is speaking out about being a victim of racial violence in Chapel Hill as in 2019 he was assaulted and hospitalized with a skull fracture. He wrote that police "dismissed" the incident.https://t.co/FdAgqYKkGo— Diamond Leung (@diamond83) March 20, 2021
Saturday, March 13, 2021
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Jeremy Lin's time in the bubble comes to an end but man did he show us his new and improved game.
In 11 games:
19.1 pts 6.4 asts per 36min: 22.4 pts 7.5 asts
+5.5 per game plus/minus
We saw his mentorship with Nico early on and his leadership throughout. His consistency and efficiency were off the charts this whole short season and in the playoffs you saw his legs come to life. The first half today reminded me of Linsanity, getting by his man at will with that quick first step then finishing with a quick burst to the basket, hitting pull ups, and the open 3. That was just a joy to watch. Now, as we wait to see what comes next, we trust and have faith that God has the perfect plan ahead for Jeremy...
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Tip off 4pm PST on ESPNU
Jeremy Lin tearing it up in the first half with 14 pts. in 13 minutes 6-8 fg, 1-2 3pt, 1-1 from the line! Had to come out with 3 fouls at end of the half. Please please please don't get into foul trouble in the 2nd half...
Sunday, March 7, 2021
Here are seven reasons Jeremy Lin deserves to be signed by an NBA team after his stint in the G League:
1. 43% 3 point shooting on a decent sample size of 20/47
2. 2nd best overall player I've seen in D league after Kevin Porter Jr. KPJ has a really good chance to be more than just a starter but special in the NBA.
3. Playing on a back to back Jeremy looked stronger in the second game. He is getting healthy and finding his legs
4. Wily vet presence has team competing well no matter who he is playing with. Amazing mentor on and off the court. See Trey Young and Nico Mannion
5. Numbers don't lie. One free throw make away from the 50/40/90 club, impressive even in limited games
6. Defense. Taking charges, blocking shots, competing, JLin defensive IQ is showing well and his strength helps him guard 2's and 3's
7. Shooting lights out from everywhere. Mid range pull ups, floaters, finishing, hitting corner 3's and pull up 3's.
What are some of your reasons?